torsdag 4 juni 2015

I AM a proud mother!

Hi!

In the last minute (my internet has been crazy for the last days...) I´ll show you my contribution to the sketch challenge over at Challenge YOUrself
 It´s the first time I participate in that challenge. And because of that ***internet I almost missed it. 



Instead of doing that large cirkles I used some pink mist to make that round shape. 
The twist in this challenge is that you have to be in the picture yourself. So this is a picture of me and my three children that I´m so proud of. 

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day!

Åsa

5 kommentarer:

  1. Hur ljuvligt är då inte detta!!!! Vackert!!!! Allt från personerna på fotot till hela LO:n.... kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Men hjälp du gör ju mig nästan generad Anna... :-) Tack! Kram

      Radera
  2. Beautiful photo of you with your children! I love your soft, pretty take on the sketch! Your layout is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are so happy that you did!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such nice colors with your lovely photo. Love the touch with the misted background. Great title too. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such a beautiful layout Asa! Love your take on the sketch. It turned out perfectly! So glad you found us at Challenge YOUrsefl :)

    SvaraRadera