söndag 23 juli 2017

Scrap Our Stash -Sketch challenge

Hi!

I hope you want to join Scrap Our Stash sketch challenge and I hope I can give you some inspiration today.

We want you to create a layout inspired by the sketch and you must add a stash item starting with each letter in the word FIREWORKS

This is my take:


Stash used:
F -flowers
I -Illustrated faith (paper)
R -roses (cut file)
E -enamel dots
W -white cardstock
O -overlay
R -letter in my title
K -letter in my title
S -stickers

Brenda Ragsdales foto.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Åsa!

2 kommentarer:

  1. That is so pretty, Asa. I love the clean look of the white on white design. The cut file adds visual interest, and the bold title letters really stand out. I also get a glimpse of the sketch in your design. Beautiful ! ♥

    Thank you for commenting on my "Today was a good day" layout. I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

    SvaraRadera